This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
At KPMG LLP, our approach to delivering audit services - whether a financial statement audit, an integrated audit, or other attestation services - is risk-based, industry-specific, and tailored to our clients' particular operational structures. KPMG auditors use a multidisciplinary approach to combine such technical knowledge and skill sets as tax, forensics, information risk management and valuation as well as an industry focus. We are currently seeking an Audit Manager to join our Audit practice in our Boston office.
- Manage and supervise the execution of external audit engagements of various clients including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants
- Research technical accounting issues
- Manage client accounts including billing, fee analysis and new service development
- Identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Work with other managers to help ensure the proper deployment of the audit staff and assist with the career development of team members
- Understand and utilize KPMG's Audit Methodology
- Five years of current and/or recent financial statement audit experience within a public accounting firm with demonstrated supervisory experience
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university and licensed CPA in their home office state
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS), and Public Company Oversight Board (PCAOB) Auditing Standards
- Willingness and ability to travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .