Audit Manager - Compliance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Esterline Technologies Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Esterline welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. We design, manufacture, and market highly engineered products and systems principally for the aerospace and defense markets. Esterline s Corporate office, headquartered in Bellevue, WA, is searching for an Audit Manager - Compliance.
Title: Audit Manager - Compliance
Job Family: Finance & Accounting (and Ethics & Compliance)
Reports to: Director, Internal Audit - Compliance
Works with: Corporate & Business Unit Staff & Outside Consultants
Location: Bellevue, WA, USA
Type: Regular, Full-Time
This position will support the Internal Audit of Regulatory Compliance functions including but not limited to U.S. Trade Controls, U.S Government Contracting, and Anti-Bribery/Anti-Corruption.
Incorporate and apply sufficient working knowledge of trade controls, U.S. government contracting, and anti-bribery/anti-corruption regulatory requirements and practices toward:
* Development of audit programs, tools, and templates
* Development of effective audit methodology to ensure standardized audit planning, field work, and reporting
* Performing assigned compliance audits of global business units for adherence to U.S. and local regulatory rules and regulations, and corporate policies and procedures
* Interacting with Corporate and business units, including interviews with personnel and audit of process, documentary controls and recordkeeping
* Recording and, where necessary, verifying audit findings
* Prioritizing risk findings and recommendations according to prescribed corporate criteria, and articulating these items in a transparent, utilizable audit report
* Effectively manage complex audit projects and competing priorities in a fast paced environment with limited supervision
* 5+ years total audit experience (including 3+ years regulatory compliance audit) preferably including working knowledge of U.S. regulatory rules and regulations related to:
* Export Administration Regulations (EAR); International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR); Office of Foreign Assets Controls (OFAC)
* Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR); Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS)
* Foreign Corrupt Practice Act (FCPA); UK Bribery Act
* Auditing experience with a highly decentralized global company, encompassing diverse industry platforms
* Auditing experience that includes working with various ERP systems housing financial and transaction data
* Ability to work closely with Corporate leadership and trade compliance, as well as, internal and external consultants and subject matter experts
Other Skills and Requirements
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
* Understanding of Operational Excellence and ability to incorporate into job responsibilities
* Analytical minded and good planning abilities
* Collaboration and teamwork; able to work independently and under pressure
* High efficiency with PC and various software (Word and Excel)
* Must be able to travel (domestic and international) up to 50%
Demonstrated ability in the Esterline competencies required for all employees: customer focus, ethics and values, problem solving, integrity and trust, functional/technical skills, listening, action-oriented, composure, values diversity. Additionally, these competencies for Supervisor/Managers: approachability, directing others, interpersonal savvy, motivating others, sizing up people, organizing, planning, priority setting, building effective teams, managerial courage, fairness to direct reports, drive for results.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
* Education: Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Accounting.
* Strongly prefer certification in one or more of the following: CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor).
U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Esterline is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. t
U.S. Export Policy Notice: To ensure compliance with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ U.S Persons as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).