This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWork at a reputable public accounting firm that is recognized as one of the best places to work by many organizations, and is part of one of the largest global accounting networks in the world.
* Prepare and review audit reports
* Provide advice to clients on internal controls, best practices, and issue management
* Overall engagement economics of projects, including budget status tracking, billing, and collection
* Set performance expectations for all members of project team
* Provide feedback to and proactively develop staff to ensure efficient engagement delivery
* Other job functions as needed
* Bachelor's degreerequired (Accounting a plus)
* Professional certification required (CIA or CPA strongly preferred)
* 5+ years of financial services experience within internal audit, internal controls, or Sarbanes-Oxley 404
* Supervisory and management experience
* Risk assessment, GAAP, and SEC reporting highly desirable
* Public accounting experience highly desirable
* Ability to develop sales proposals