Audit Manager - Public
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Innovative Search Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAudit Manager
Manager will be responsible for owning the client relationships with a variety of clients in various industries within the Audit practice. Manager will be responsible for managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams at the conclusion of engagements.
* B.A./B.S. degree
* CPA license required
* Minimum 5years public accounting experience or equivalent including Four (4) plus year's supervisory experience
* Experience may include working on SEC clients, public offerings, due diligence for M&As, operational reviews and risk management strategy as well as review/oversight of the financial audit work
* Thorough understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS), and Public Company Oversight Board (PCAOB) Auditing Standards.
* Solid interpersonal and communication skills
* A willingness to travel, if necessary
* Oversee the day-to-day activities of multiple engagements.
* Provide recommendations with legal, regulatory and accounting issues that arise during the audit engagement.
* Demonstrate ability to share, relate and communicate technical and business knowledge across clients without violating client confidentiality.
* Perform planning activities related to assigned engagements and take significant role in designing engagement-specific audit approach.
* Thoroughly understand the clients' operations, financial condition, industry and accounting systems.
* Supervise and lead the staff through counsel, guidance and coaching. Evaluate performance on client engagements.
* Provide leadership in the timely delivery of quality services that aim to exceed the expectations of clients.
* Review time and process client billings.
* Actively participate in leadership roles in professional and community organizations.
* Assist with recruiting activities to include campus recruiting along with referring experienced individuals to the firm.
* Participates in development of departmental training, methodology and tools.
* Seeks business development opportunities through new or existing relationships
* Demonstrates consultative service skills