Audit Manager -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Westlake Village, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCandidate must have currently active CPA license, plus 1 year of post-CPA license accounting management experience supervising and managing staff accountants. This position requires travel to various unanticipated locations to interact with clients for short and long term assignments.
Candidate duties will include:
- Supervise staff accountants in examining and analyzing accounting records in conformity with GS GAAP;
- Review 10-K / 10-Q / S-1 and other SEC filings;
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, audit strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts;
- Lead a team of 10 to 15 staff accountants, mentor the team and give technical training to associates;
- Review and audit internal control over financial reporting, including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404;
- Perform research on technical accounting issues; and
- Prepare technical memo for complex accounting issues.
Candidate must have active CPA license, be an active listener, strong communicator, active learner, have strong skills in mathematics, reading comprehension, critical thinking, time management, resource management, written and verbal communication, ability to monitor multiple cases, and manage a team of 10 to 15 staff.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.