Audit Senior Associates and Associates
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At KPMG LLP, our approach to delivering audit services - whether a financial statement audit, an integrated audit, or other attestation services - is risk-based, industry-specific, and tailored to our clients' particular operational structures. KPMG auditors use a multidisciplinary approach to combine such technical knowledge and skill sets as tax, forensics, information risk management and valuation as well as an industry focus. We are currently seeking a Associates and Senior Associates to join our Audit practice in our Richmond office.
Responsibilities for Both Positions:
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to senior associates, managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Understand and utilize KPMG's Audit Methodology
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Research technical accounting issues
- Supervise Audit associates and interns on engagements
Qualifications for Both Positions:
- One year of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university and eligible to sit for the CPA exam in their home office state
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Ability and willingness to travel
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- Two years of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements and to provide services while possessing strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Demonstrated supervisory experienceIND2015
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .