Audit Senior Manager
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
At KPMG LLP, our approach to delivering audit services - whether a financial statement audit, an integrated audit, or other attestation services - is risk-based, industry-specific, and tailored to our clients' particular operational structures. KPMG auditors use a multidisciplinary approach to combine such technical knowledge and skill sets as tax, forensics, information risk management and valuation as well as an industry focus. We are currently seeking an Audit Senior Manager to join our Audit practice in our New York City or Stamford, CT office.
- Manage and supervise the execution of audit engagements of various Financial Services clients, including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants
- Review SEC filings and research technical accounting issues as well as understand and utilize KPMG's Audit Methodology
- Manage client accounts including billing, fee analysis and new service development
- Assist with the career development of team members as well as work with other managers to help ensure the proper deployment of the audit staff
- Aid in the identification of business development as well as help expand the client base by identifying and growing current client portfolio
- Seven years of current and/or recent financial statement audit experience within a public accounting firm with demonstrated supervisory experience in the Financial Services Sector
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university and licensed CPA in their home office state
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS), and Public Company Oversight Board (PCAOB) Auditing Standards
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements and provide exceptional service
- Advanced working knowledge of technical literature
- Ability and willingness to travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .