This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRegional CPA firm is seeking an Audit Supervisor to join its team! Position available immediately. In this position, you will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class training, and individually tailored mentoring. Play a significant role in building a better working world for clients and communities. The company is committed to providing an entrepreneurial environment, dynamic culture, and hands-down the best place to work in the Southwest Florida area.
* Execute the day-to-day in charge auditor activities of audit engagements of various clients including overseeing staffing and flow of engagements
* Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and engagement principals
* Identify performance improvement opportunities
* Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
* Perform research on new accounting standards and/or complex topics and share with the team
* Assisting in developing innovative solutions for clients and the firm
* Representing the firm in a professional manner in the community
* 2+ years of current audit experience within a public accounting firm
* Bachelors or Masters Accounting degree from an accredited college/university and eligible to sit for the CPA exam in Florida
* Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS)
* Ability to meet challenging client requirements and to provide services while possessing strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
* Demonstrated senior experience
* Ability and willingness to travel
* Ability to work in a team environment and assist in all phases of engagement
Position availability immediately. All inquiries will be held completely confidential. Submit resume and salary expectations.