Audit Support Assistant (Part-time)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Cotiviti USA, LLC
We are looking for a Part time Audit Assistant (day time hours) to be based out of our Roseville, Minnesota office. In this role, the Audit Assistant is directly responsible for serving as the point of contact for the audit team in facilitating responses to general inquiries and data requests from both internal and external customers.
What will you do at Connolly (a division of Cotiviti)*
* Perform a variety of support and general administrative assignments in support of the audit or auditors, including filing, data entry, and tracking/correspondence while following established standards and work processes.
* Obtains data files and/or generates reports for audits by identifying appropriate file parameters extracting data from downloaded and/or imported data files as requested by auditor. May be required to review client systems and update Cotiviti systems accordingly.
* Serves as a point of contact and facilitate responses to general inquiries and data requests from both internal and external customers. As requested or required, communicates directly with the client or providers following established processes and procedures.
* Provides proofing support on claims submittals to double check totals, verbiage, calculations or general accuracy prior to client submission.
* Maintains productivity goals and standards set by the department. Insure all department rules and processes are followed. Alerts manager of system issues or other issues impacting productivity.
* Achieves the expected level of quality set by the department. Verifies completeness and accuracy of work. Alerts manager of issues or concerns impacting quality of work.
What skills will you possess*
* At least 6 months of experience in business, accounting, finance industry
* Minimum Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, and/or related field, strongly preferred
* Strong computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Access preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work well in an individual and team environment
Why Connolly (a division of Cotiviti)*
We see diversity as an important advantage. We value different viewpoints, backgrounds, levels of experience and skill sets. Our team of talented industry veterans works side-by-side with the best and brightest among recent graduates. When you join our team, you ll learn from highly qualified professionals the industry s sharpest payment accuracy specialists, developing tools, technology and practices that enable us to deliver maximum value for our clients. You ll also be working with medical and retail experts who have come to us from the industries we serve, contributing their unique industry viewpoints to the work we do. All are colleagues sharing a single focus: delivering results for our clients.
We re looking for a special kind of person a thoughtful, career-minded individual ready to join us on our journey. Someone who sees the big picture without losing track of the details. A creative, innovative problem solver with a passion for making a difference.
If this describes you, we invite you to Explore the opportunities we have for you.
What s in it for you*
* We offer five medical plans to suit your needs, some with tax-advantaged health savings accounts. We also provide dental, vision disability and life insurance coverage at competitive rates.
* You might not be thinking about retirement yet, but there s no better time to start saving for it. You can invest in your future and through payroll deductions and we will help with a company match on a portion of your contributions.
* You know the old saying all work and no play We want you to enjoy some time off, so we start you off with up to 18 paid personal days and 10 paid holidays each year.
* Great people know great people. If you refer them, we hire them, and if they excel, we pay you a referral bonus. Have a lot of friends* Great. There s no limit!
* Paying too much for your cell phone* Buying a car* Our PerkSpot program helps you stretch your paycheck with savings on things you buy every day.
* Cotiviti is a leader in the payment accuracy solutions for healthcare and retail. Be a part of the team that is building industry-changing solutions to some of today s most exciting Healthcare & Retail challenges.
* We offer a variety of internally-developed learning sessions, customized workshops, and robust professional development programs to help you develop new skills and grow your career.
About Connolly (a division of Cotiviti)
Since 1979, retail industry leaders have turned to Connolly to help them improve financial results. Our audit and recovery services have saved our clients billions of dollars. That performance has earned us a reputation as a company that delivers year after year, making us the strategic partner for top retailers in the U.S., U.K. and Canada, operating regionally, nationally and globally.
Our clients are pacesetters in every segment of the retail industry. We serve companies in all retail verticals mass merchandisers, grocery and discount chains, department stores and specialty retailers, and across channels, both brick-and-mortar and online. That diverse base yields an important advantage for our clients: insight into a vast array of issues and best practices that informs our experts as we work to unlock value.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.