Audit Systems Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference* Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible* Want to grow and develop on the job* If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 300,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer. Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years: * FORTUNE Magazine: No. 8 among World s Most Admired Companies and No. 1 in the delivery industry (2014) * Glassdoor, Employees Choice Awards: Top 50 Best Places to Work (2014) * FORTUNE Magazine: 100 Best Companies to Work For (2013) * Computerworld: 100 Best Places to Work in IT (2013) * Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens (2014) When 300,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click Apply Now and tell us more about yourself.
Position Summary and Essential Duties
Under general supervision, provides support in the design development and implementation of enterprise-wide systems or strategic projects supporting the audit function. Responsibilities include audit technical support, coordination and communication with business partners providing guidance regarding audit projects, software development and/or support requests, providing technical advice and leadership for the organization in the definition, development, implementation and review of existing and proposed projects or applications for audit teams, leading research and documentation of business requirements In the review of existing and proposed applications for audit systems and databases with project management or technical expertise and efficiency.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities Considered a Plus
* Necessary knowledge to support Microsoft Windows 7 & 10, Office 2013 & 2016, and SharePoint.
* Effective project management skills.
* Strong problem solving, technical, and analytical skills.
* Aptitude and desire to stay current on issues, tools, and techniques as they affect the corporation, and Internal Audit organization.
* Ability to work in a team environment to provide support and problem resolution for local, domestic, international, and traveling audit staff and management.
* The ability to develop and nurture mutually beneficial customer and supplier relationships.
* Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working with staff and management at all levels.
* Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
* Experience with RSA Archer eGRC platform, or other Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) tools.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in business, accounting, information technology or related field. Two (2) years experience in financial systems analysis, planning, public accounting, audit, engineering, and/or information systems. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Strong technical skills. Proficient with business software, hardware, multidimensional databases, web technologies, and/or scripting languages in a business environment. Proven organizational/time management and planning skills. Good interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills. Potential for frequent extended North American and international travel.
FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce..