This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMust be currently living in the Raleigh area.
_CLIENT WILL DO BACKGROUND, DRUG SCREENING AND CREDIT CHECKS. __EXCELLENT CREDIT IS REQUIRED!!!!!!!_
Target salary: $80,000
Under the supervision of the AVP/Audit Officer, perform Financial, Operational and Compliance audits in accordance with internal audit programs. Good working knowledge of internal audit techniques and approaches. Ability to supervise assigned staff if required. Determines the effectiveness of the system of internal control, accuracy of financial records, effectiveness of business practices and compliance with policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Evaluate business processes and risks to determine adequacy of controls, compliance with Bank Policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and best practices.
* Interprets policy and procedures and applies professional accounting and auditing principles and standards to audit tests.
* Plans the objective and scope of the audit and documents audit tests relative to the internal control systems.
* Performs audit work in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors International Professional Practices Framework.
* Leads audits and supervises assigned staff.
* Performs specific audit procedures, conducts substantive and compliance audit tests, analyzes test results and prepares audit work papers that support audit objectives.
* Identify/evaluate/classify reportable issues and develop value added recommendations to improve controls in managing risks.
* Perform financial reviews of regulatory reports (10Q, 9Y, Call Report, etc)
* Participates in the presentation of audit findings to management and prepares written auditreports expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control and concludes on audit rating.
* Participates in risk assessment activities at the enterprise, business unit and departmental levels.
* Performs/supervises required FDICIA testing and complete required documentation.
* Performs follow up activities with management to ensure the timely resolution of internal control deficiencies.
* Maintains GRC solution with up to dateaudit programs and ICQs.
* Coordinates updates and changes to the GRC solution with the vendor.
* Interacts with various levels of Bank personnel and management.
* Promotes positive working relationships with operating personnel and other stakeholders.
* Participates in the preparation of Audit Committee Briefing Materials.
* Adheres to IIA Code of Ethics and the Bank's internal Personnel Policies and standards.
* Performs report writing from GRC for Audit Committee briefing material and Enterprise Risk Management.
* Maintains open lines of communication with Audit Department managers and maintains a spirit of transparency.
* Awareness of and compliance with internal policies and procedures that are in place to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements associated with position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
* Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving, decision making, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Ability to apply business acumen in performing assignments.
* Four yeardegreerequired
* 3 - 5years internal auditexperience in a financial institution.
Excellent work environment.