Auditor Quality Assurance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Expectations
Position Title: Auditor Quality Assurance
The Auditor is responsible for performing external audits as required by Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) 121.373. The Auditor perform reviews and audits of our external business partners facilities as well as their policies and procedures
* Plan, schedule, and conduct internal and external audits for the following: Line Station , Fuel Farm, Fuel Into-Plane, De-Icing, Essential Maintenance (Operations Spec D91), Repair Station
* Make recommendations for Approved Vendor list addition/deletion based on audit assessment.
* Perform investigations of incidents and events which involve our external business partners or the products, goods and services for which they provide JetBlue
* Maintain records of all audits in accordance with General Maintenance Manual (GMM) policies/procedures
* As part of our JetBlue Continuing Analysis and Surveillance System (CASS), performs analysis of audit findings or reliability reports for trends that involve the services or JetBlue s business partners
* Perform evaluation of audit responses and provides compliance recommendations as required
* Provide technical and compliance/regulatory assistance to other departments in support of day-to-day operation
* Other projects and duties as assigned by the Manager, Quality Assurance
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
* High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
* Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
* Three (3) years of commercial aircraft Maintenance, Quality Control, Quality Assurance or applicable Military experience
* Four (4) years experience in a 14 CFR Part 121 Air Carrier Quality or Maintenance environment (military experience can be used in lieu of 121 experience)
* Thorough working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
* Possess and maintain a valid Passport with the ability to travel in and out of the United States
* Possess and maintain a valid Driver License and a driving record that meets JetBlue Airways insurance standards
* Available for occasional overnight travel (50%)
* Pass a ten (10) year background check, pre-employment drug test, and criminal history records check (CHRC)
* Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
* Previous auditing experience in the 121 Air Carrier or Military Department of Defense (DOD) auditing environment
* Computer and other office equipment
* Normal office
* Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently. (Medium)
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the crewmember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
JetBlue Airways Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.