Authority, Content & Training Sr. Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
Under technical direction, responsible for developing and implementing technical training for all commercial underwriters. Also responsible for maintaining underwriting content protocols across all lines of business, segments and business units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
1. Responsible for maintaining centralized document repository, CNA Reference Library. Evaluates and facilitates approval of content for reference library. Facilitates tagging of inventory of Commercial documentation for enhanced search capability.
2. Works with business partners across the organization to improve, maintain, and tag all underwriting guidelines, job aides, and process documentation.
3. Supports training programs for Commercial underwriters. This includes the trainee program, intermediate, and advanced training. Works with line of business and segment partners to establish the content and coordinates printed material and delivery mechanism.
4. Develops and leads process-related training programs including creating workflow, job aids, training materials and presentations related to internal and external learning opportunities.
5. Acts as a project manager for the global, self-service authority statement system.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Typically Manager or above
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
1. Knowledge of the insurance industry as well as understanding of the company's products, services, goals and objectives.
2. Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills.
3. Proven business process modeling and analysis skills.
4. Proficiency to facilitate meetings of high complexity.
5. In-depth knowledge of project management principles.
6. Knowledge of change management principles and methods.
7. Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills both verbal and written.
8. Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with little or no direction to drive project and program initiatives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent with professional designation preferred.
2. Typically a minimum of
8 years educational design/development and training experience. Insurance industry and subject matter knowledge, etc.
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Other Locations: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Organization: Comm Ins-UW-LOB
Job Posting: Sep 13, 2016
Unposting Date: Ongoing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.