Auto Auction Account Operations Coordinator - Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for working closely with accounts to coordinate vehicles for sale, review work performed, ensure appropriate & timely sale line-up, and ensure effective operational flow.
* Manage account relationships, maintaining effective communications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
* Review and update condition report; approve and audit vehicle repair report.
* Walk vehicles with account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value.
* Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles. Provide quality service and assist in resolving problems.
* Communicate with Lot Operations and Recon departments to ensure appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops and ensure timely completion of reconditioning.
* In coordination with account representative, account administrator, and account specific procedures prepare sale vehicle run process including run order, scheduling, notice to customer account, etc.
* Work with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
* Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Prior experience in vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. helpful.
* Valid Driver s License and safe driving record required.
* Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
* Satisfactory computer skills and the ability to utilize a portable terminal, brick, etc. preferred.
* Effective communication and organization skills required.
* Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.
Primary Location:US-NM-Albuquerque-3411 Broadway Blvd SE
Job Level:Individual Contributor