Auto Auction Block Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Record and verify information, process documents and provide customer service and auctioneer support during and after sales of vehicles up for auction.
* Record lane and Simulcast bid amounts and enter customer related data in computer system
* Provide assistance to auctioneer with monitor operation, information verification and bid review
* Process bills of sale as required
* Notify supervisor of customer or system issues in support of efficient resolution and continuation of sale
* Observe all job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Effective communications, problem solving and organizational skills
* Ability to remain focused and composed in fast paced sale day environment
* 6 months to 1 year clerical experience
* Office and/or customer service work experience
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-NV-Las Vegas-6600 Auction Ln
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Shift:Day Job-Fri 8:30am-1:00pm