Auto Auction Block Clerk - Thursday's Only
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Record and verify information, process documents and provide customer service and auctioneer support during and after sales of vehicles up for auction.
* Verify invoices for accuracy, appropriate bid amount, correct buyer information, etc.
* Resolve sales price discrepancies or refer to supervisor as appropriate
* Offer post sale inspection (PSI) services to buyer and coordinate initiation of PIS process
* Process 'IF' sales
* Obtain required signatures and distribute documentation for sold vehicles
* Observe all job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Effective communications, problem solving and organizational skills
* Ability to remain focused and composed in fast paced sale day environment
* 6 months to 1 year clerical, office and/or customer service work experience preferred
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit http://www.coxautoinc.com/.
Primary Location:US-CA-Fontana-10700 Beech Ave
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Shift:Day Job-8am - 1pm Thursday's