Auto Auction Body Shop Painter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Formulate and apply mixed and dispensed automotive refinish materials to vehicle surfaces and sub-assemblies in accordance with applicable standards and procedures.
* Inspect condition of panels to be painted for any defects in repair, prepping or masking; refer any issues discovered to supervisor
* Inspect refinish products to be used for proper formulation to meet color match and finish texture standards
* Mix refinished products (primer, base and clear) in amounts required to cover designated area
* Ensure area to be used for application is properly vented
* Apply refinish coating using approved and properly set High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) spray equipment
* Clean and maintain all paint formulation and spray application equipment and maintain paint and storage areas
* Ensure adequate supply of refinish products to meet production requirements
* Follow all applicable safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* Education & High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Annual respirator fit test documentation
* Knowledge of HAPS Paint Training Certification
* Valid driver's license
* Ability to drive vehicles with standard or automatic transmission.
* ASE certificate automotive paint preparation and application preferred
* Experience 5 years automotive painting experience preferred
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit http://www.coxautoinc.com/.
Primary Location:US-AZ-Tolleson-201 N 83rd Ave
Job Level:Individual Contributor