Auto Auction Body Shop Prepper
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Prepare repaired and primed automotive body panels for refinish coat application in a manner consistent with Manheim Body Shop standards and procedures.
* Inspect incoming panels for properly completed body repairs and primer applications; refer exceptions to supervisor
* Mask/protect any areas adjacent to panel(s) to be prepared
* Apply abrasives and use hand and power tools in preparing panels for final refinish
* Remove all dust and other particles from prepared panels. Inspect panels for adherence to shop standards for preparation
* Follow all job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
Education & Specialized knowledge
* Education & High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Proof of valid annual respirator fit test
* Knowledge of Valid HAPS Paint Training Certification
* Valid driver's license
* Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions
* Experience 1 year body shop and/or prepping experience preferred
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-WA-Kent-19711 77th Ave S
Job Level:Individual Contributor