Auto Auction Inspector Entry Level
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/25/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Kansas City, MO
Conducts inspections of incoming vehicles to detect damage, missing parts and mechanical problems; prepare and submit report of vehicle condition, repair/replacement cost estimates and related documentation.
* Conduct assessment of vehicle condition upon receipt noting any damage or repair required for frame, paint, engine, AC/heater operation, radio, navigation system, tires, etc.
* Prepare support documentation related to vehicle condition including vehicle identification data, condition description; repair costs estimates, photographs, etc.
* Maintain current knowledge of applicable labor rates, parts charges and manufacturer's updates; adhere to work instructions/procedures regarding inspections/documentation
* Conduct OVE courtesy walk around inspections
* Follow all applicable safety and health related procedures
* May be required to locate, start and move vehicles as directed
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Valid Driver s License and safe driving record required
* Basic computer software skills required
* Ability to multitask required
* Must be detail oriented
* ASE certification or background in automotive repair, and cost estimating preferred
* ICAR Certifications preferred
* Previous body shop experience, mechanical experience, estimating experience preferred
* Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear
* Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch and climb
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception
Primary Location:US-MO-Kansas City-3901 N Skiles Ave
Job Level:Individual Contributor