Auto Auction Titles Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
This position supervises and directs the Title Service department and is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of title transactions. This position is customer focused and responsible for growing and maintaining positive relationships internally.
* Work with manager to review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service
* Review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement
* Supervise and direct the work of TRA Title Services staff by determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, expediting the workflow, assigning duties and examining work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures
* Work directly with customers and states to resolve problems, respond to inquiries, and provide technical support on title issues
* Prepare, review, and send title application payments to multiple states
* Review title documents for discrepancies and fraud
* Report suspected fraudulent documents to auction security supervisor
* Receive and process unrecovered theft notices from law enforcement agencies, and update TRACs system
* Run weekly reports to monitor title status, delays, and other information as required by customers
* Manage special projects
* Effectively leads the team at the location by setting an example in behavior, championing Cox/Manheim values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect
* Enforce all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct
* Assist manager in coaching and disciplining employees, in evaluating employee job performance and conducting performance appraisals
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Valid driver s license and safe driving record required
* 1-3 years related experience preferred in salvage, auction, or automobile industry, with Department of Motor Vehicle experience preferred
* Knowledge of state title laws, regulations, and thresholds
* Strong communication and interaction skills required
* Competent supervisory and excellent organizational skills required
* Good computer and software knowledge, as well as experience with AS400 is essential
* Ability to work well with others and maintain focus and productivity under compressed deadlines
* Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential
* Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, talk and hear
* Manual dexterity, repetitive motions tasks
* Vision abilities include close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-CO-Aurora-17500 E 32nd Ave
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Shift:Day Job-Mon-Fri 8am-5pm