Auto Auction Transportation Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Facilitate and coordinate the transport of customer vehicles to and from auction site and other areas as assigned.
* Contact customer to determine vehicle availability and condition
* Schedule vehicle pick-up and delivery with customer and transporter
* Reconcile any transporter related issues that may arise
* Notify Customer Account Representatives and transporter of any relevant vehicle transportation related issues as required
* Monitor and report on customer compliance and transporter performance
* Compile vehicle transportation related data and generate reports
* Follow all job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Valid Driver's License
* Working knowledge of computer usage including Excel and AS400 Communications, organization and customer service skills
* General knowledge of automobile titiling process preferred
* Experience 1 - 3 years clerical or administrative experience (in automotive industry preferred)
* Data entry experience Automobile title processing experience preferred
* Auction experience preferred
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit http://www.coxautoinc.com/.
Primary Location:US-HI-Honolulu-1001 Ahua St
Job Level:Individual Contributor