Automated Application Tester/QA Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
BayFirst Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHO WE ARE
BayFirst Solutions, a rapidly growing security management and technology consulting firm based in Washington, DC, has immediate openings for experienced consultants. Recently ranked #16 of Top Workplaces by the Washington Post and named to Washington Technology s Fast 50 Fastest Growing Contractors List, BayFirst works closely with clients to develop and deliver innovative physical/ personnel/ transportation security, critical infrastructure protection, risk management, counterintelligence and homeland security solutions. For more information about BayFirst Solutions, please visit www.bayfirst.com.
POSITION: Automated Application Tester/QA Engineer
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
US CITIZENSHIP: Yes
CLEARANCE REQ\'D: TSA Suitability
BayFirst Solutions is looking for an Automated Application Tester/QA Engineer. The candidate will use Agile methodologies to perform formal system testing activities for a particular project or subset of a larger project under supervision of more experienced test personnel.
Performs analysis of documented user requirements and directs or assists in the design of test plans in support of user requirements for moderately complex to complex software or IT systems. May participate in all phases of risk management assessment and software/hardware development. Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation support all applicable clients, agency or industry standards time lines and budgets. Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
* Work closely with developers, professional services team and product owners to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
* Work with team members in adopting and learning test automation techniques
* Assist with Scrum Team estimation of stories and sizing of effort to include the representation of the test automation and engagement with Continuous Integration (CI) required
* Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle
* Execute automated testing on both Web Front end and back end systems
* Run test validations at various levels including DB validation, rules validation, logging validation, and UI validation
* Must have hand on automated test coding experience & manual testing/test case creation
* Previous experience with automation tools such as JUnit, SOAPUI, Selenium (WebDriver), HP testing tool suite, QTP, ALM
* Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing Agile environment.
* Understanding fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD), Automated Testing (GUI and backend), User Acceptance Testing,
* Professional consulting experience and background beneficial
* Proven strong innovative and analytical ability with extensive implementation experience
* Must be a team player and have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must be flexible in working with team members at all levels of experience, and work closely with other automation developers to build/support Automation Framework
* Experience on automation results analysis and generate automation result reports
* Ability to learn new techniques and technologies quickly
High School diploma or GED certification, or 1-4 years of testing experience in lieu of diploma/GED
.NET or J2EE
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 541-1010
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.