Automated QA Analyst - Quality Assurance, Selenium, Automation Tools
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Alpha Solutions Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is looking for an Automated Quality Assurance Analyst focuses on developing and executing software test plans to identify software problems and their causes. This position is fast paced and ever changing, requiring flexibility,self-initiative, and regular management of changing priorities. Occasional nighttime and weekend work is required within the position.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
* Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
* Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects.
* Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function or content.
* Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
* Participate in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
* Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
* 3+ years of Automated and Manual Quality Assurance Analysis experiencerequired
* 2+ years of Selenium or other automation tools required
* Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
* Ability to design, write, test and document efficient testing solutions
* Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Keen attention to detail
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative and good judgment
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals
* Ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner
* Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team