Automation Architects / Developers
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHi ,
Hope you doing great.
THIS IS RICHARD FROM BLACKAPPLE SOLUTIONS LLC.
POSITION : Automation Architects/Developers
DURATION : TP/FTE
These resources will be expert automation and tooling developers / architects and will enable the whole of Lion to make a step-change in their adoption of automation; they _will not be scripting _but will provide shared frameworks, capabilities and enablers that can be leveraged by all the scrum teams as well as governance over good automation practice.
They should have:
* Previous experience defining test automation frameworks and integration with build processes / ALM solutions
* Deep programming expertise including knowledge of:
* Experience in large scale, complex system integration programs
* Driven, enthusiastic and innovative technical resources
* Capable of training and coaching other less skilled members of the team to achieve trained status on selenium and other test tools (script automation, run automation, debug and triage relevant defects)
Candidate can work from home provided he is ready to travel whenever we need him.
IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THE POSITION. PLEASE REVERT ME BACK ASAP
Resume Submission Template
SR Number / Position
Present location (city, state or ZIP)
Joining Mode (TP/FTE)
*Onsite availability (post-selection)
Total onsite experience, working in US
Overall relevant experience of candidate
Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)
Last 4 digit SSN Number
Rate - $$/HR including Overheads
Interview Scheduled / Yet to Schedule
Source/ Vendor Details (Name/ Email ID/ Contact number)