This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
The individual must have knowledge of all aspects of
control systems deployment; installation,
implementation, and support. Uses understanding of basic
networking and communications to develop systems
integrations with other platforms. Utilizes AutoCAD
Drawings to design and deploy new control systems.
Travels to offsite locations to support and install PLC
* Design, install, and integrate new process controls.
* Redesign current processes for efficiency.
* Design, write, implement, test, and document PLC and
* Specify and purchase PLCs, drives, and other
electrical components and equipment.
* Develop electrical panel schematics.
* Manage automation projects.
* Train operators and engineers on control systems.
* Travel to Unifirst Locations(up to 75%).
* Bachelor s degree in a technical field or equivalent
combination of education and technical experience
* Experience working with a PLC system: GE Fanuc,
Rockwell, Siemens, etc.
* Experience with a computer based programming
language: VB, C+, etc.
* Understanding of basic electrical wiring and safety.
* Experience with SQL Server, Oracle, or other
* Experience with control system networking and PC
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must possess the ability to effectively communicate
verbally and in writing, which includes the ability
to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, employees, and vendors.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written
* Requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry
out detailed verbal and/or written instructions.
* Must possess the ability to hear, talk, see, and
distinguish between colors.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the
UniFirst offers a Fleet of Benefits, 50+ to be exact!
401K with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Supplemental Life Insurance
Long Term Disability
Direct Payroll Deposit
30% Employee Discount
Employee Referral Program
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of
uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst
Corporation has grown to become one of the largest
companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes Platinum 400 -
Best Big Companies List. With over 11,000 employee Team
Partners and more than 220 facilities throughout the
United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never
just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us
apart from all other companies is that we still function
as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst,
you re family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting
from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers
have come from within the Company. Opportunities are
endless for those individuals who possess a strong work
ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a
passion for delivering quality customer service, both
internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that
stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving
your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst
can take you.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action