Automation Engineer - SCADA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: AUTOMATION ENGINEER - SCADA - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: MARYSVILLE, OH
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
Min 5 years
* Hands on experience of executing Control & Automation projects for Process & Discrete plants - preferably in Automobiles or CPG
* Required - Deep knowledge of Siemens WinCC Open Architecture (erstwhile PVSS from ETM) SCADA application development.
* Deep knowledge of using Software Development Kit for WinCC OA.
* Good understanding of PLC programming. Should be able to assess various inputs by customer, suggest changes and get approval from customer
* Desirable - Rockwell / Mitsubishi / GE / Siemens PLC hardware selection and programming knowledge
* Desirable - Knowledge of plant Historians and reporting tools
* Desirable - Capability to handle IT projects. Good knowledge of IT project life cycle
* Desirable - Knowledge of Instrument selection & Sizing and preparation of Control documents
* Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to analyze the problem and provide solutions during the trouble shooting situations
* Ability to identify new opportunities of project from customer. Ability to convert given lead in to a viable project
* Instrumetion & Control