This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
West Chester, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for AUTOMATION ENGINEER for our client in WEST CHESTER, OH
JOB TITLE: AUTOMATION ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: WEST CHESTER, OH
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Hands on experience of leading and executing Automation projects for process plants - preferably in CPG / FMCG / chemical domains
* Required - Deep knowledge of Wonderware SCADA application development
* Deep knowledge of developing control software using Rockwell PLCs and/ or GE PLCs
* Knowledge of Engineering package for Process plant upgrade
* Should be able to review all Instrumentation and Control documents in detail
* Required - Rockwell PLC hardware selection and programming knowledge
* Desirable - fair understanding of Low Voltage Electrical Systems
* Ability to work independently and /or lead a team of engineers
* Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to analyze the problem and provide solutions during the trouble shooting situations electrical / controls engineer- ROckwell PLC programming skills is a MUST
* Primarily PLC programming experience.
* Programming of PLCs & HMIs
* I&C + Electrical Engg
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
* Engineering Graduate