Automation QA Tester
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIt's an exciting time to join Accenture! We're hiring a Functional QA Tester to work exclusively with one of our clients in Lansing, MI. This is a full-time, permanent position with no travel.
Accenture has been rated one of the top 100 places to work and we offer a competitive salary, generous PTO and paid holidays, a full benefits package, 401k matching, stock options, comprehensive training, and much more.
Testing professionals utilize Accenture delivery assets to plan and implement Testing and Quality Assurance initiatives to ensure solution quality before deployment.
Functional Testing professionals apply Accenture methods and other assessment procedures to make sure a system executes all of the functions (processes, commands, integrations, security, etc.) included in the design specifications.
* Minimum 2 years experience as a QA Analyst
* Minimum of 1 year Test Automation framework development experience required
* Experience with Selenium
* Minimum of 2 years hands on experience with Java scripting is a must.
* Core Java development skills
* Minimum 2 year Technical Degree required
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Desire to work in an information systems environment
* Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity