Automation Sales Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Viking Electric Supply is hiring an Automation Sales Specialist to join our Industrial Sales Team in Milwaukee. The job of an automation specialist is to generate and expand profitable sales in assigned technical related products for Viking Electric in a professional manner as well as the overall coordination of vendor, sales force, and management initiatives to attain desired results.
Other job duties and responsibilities include:
* Maximize sales and profitability in the assigned technical products by: knowing the marketplace, competition, giving product presentations, assisting customers who are experiencing technical problems, and supporting the outside sales group with existing and new customers.
* Assist with maintaining the automation products pricing structure and training of our sales force to maximize profit with pricing.
* Communicate current customer status, new products, potential markets, new customers, product problems, and other sales/product information to management.
* Maintain a filing system of all customer related information, catalog material, technical information, competitive information, and other material relating to specific products.
* Learn all software and hardware products necessary to demonstrate equipment and support the customer base.
* Develop a proactive training, mailing and technical support program for our customers in assigned product area.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Looking for a high energy individual with a strong technical aptitude as well as excellent customer relationship skills. Should be skilled with PLCs, HMI, and Drives.
Candidates should also possess:
Effective technical, problem solving, strategic planning, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
Excellent written & verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and computer skills
Good understanding of the market, competitors, products and services.
Ability to work independently.
Must be outgoing, a team builder, and proactive in getting results.
Must have a customer focus and be a strategic planner.
Must maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
Must have related product sales and application experience
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States