Automation Systems & Controls Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a plastic molder in a multi-plant growth mode. This Automation Engineer will add considerable competency to their headquarters engineering team.
* Provide advanced design and development of automation systems and equipment intended to enhance production efficiency.
* Develop and prepare quotations for automation equipment.
* To include cost evaluation and return on investment (ROI) estimates.
* Provide in-depth machine control programming for automation equipment and quality inspection processes, including support of existing equipment.
* Strong working knowledge and experience with robotics, PLC, HMI, drive control and inspection cameras.
* Knowledge about hydraulics/pneumatics and other electro-mechanical systems, motors and linear actuators.
* Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Engineering and 2 years minimum related experience.
* Background in programming applications and 3D CAD.
* Manufacturing engineeringexperience within an Assembly environment a plus.
* Knowledge of manufacturing concepts and ability to prioritize multiple projects.