Automation Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 11103 Automation Test Engineer (Open)
SW - Development - ICS Workforce Express
We are looking for new teammates to build and drive test automation for our Workforce Express Product that used by companies around the globe. Our client roster includes the biggest names in the broadband cable/satellite industry and your contributions will enable them to quickly release high quality applications to market.
What you will be doing:
This role will develop and execute manual and automated tests for a wide range of product suites utilizing multiple technologies and platforms. In this role you will translate complex test scenarios into effective, intuitive, and repeatable automated tests. Collaborate with developers, testers, users and cross functional teams to continuously enhance the testing of our applications.
* Takes an active role in increasing the percentage of automated versus manual test cases
* Actively participates in the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing processes, tools, and utilities
* Tests through GUI with additional validation using SQL (ORACLE) and application log files (UNIX/LINUX)
* Works as part of a scrum team in an agile environment
* Willingness to step-in and manually test as necessary
* Familiarity with acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), unit tests, and behavior-driven development (BDD) would be seen as a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Experience as a Automation Test Engineer in the following development languages: VB, C++, Perl, MS SQL and/or Oracle
* Experience in automating test scripts using HP QTP/UFT would be seen as a plus
* Big plus if you've held a developer role in the past