Automation and Controls Engineer 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EDUCATION:
* Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or equivalent in education and experience.
* Experience: 3-5 Years of Automation Design and Project Management Experience in a High Volume Manufacturing Setting.
* Communication: Strong oral and written communication skills.
* AutoCAD Skills Preferred (Electrical Schematics)
* Proficient in MS Office software
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, work priorities and planning and task delegation
* Knowledge of Machine Guarding Systems and Power Distribution
* Competent in Allen Bradley PLC Programming (Control Logix, SLC, PLC 5)
* Working Knowledge of Mechanical Systems as they Apply to Automation
* Proficient in Project Management
* Fact Based Problem Solving Skills (Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt Preferred)
* Lean Manufacturing Techniques Desirable
* Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Programming a Plus)