Automotive BIW Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: AUTOMOTIVE BIW PROGRAM MANAGER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCAION: RAYMOND, OH
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
* BS Degree in ME/EE.
* Automotive BIW, Interior and Exterior.
* 18+ years of experiencerequired.
* Hands on CATIA V5experience.
* Willing to work on projects.
* Conducts design feasibility and cost analysis, strength calculations, material selection, part construction, part specification, scheduling and coordinating activities involved in prototyping, fabricating, and manufacturing of assigned products and systems.
* Analyses components/parts in area of speciality to ensure that established layout/quality/cost/performance standards and regulatory requirements are met or exceeded and recommends cost-effective design modifications/improvements that support testing and mass production.
* Experienced working in Onsite - Offshore model
* Experience working with an automotive OEM
* Experience in developing business proposals and building a winning team
* Experience in Tool Design and Process planning would be complementary
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :