Automotive Body Repair Tech - 2nd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription Perform repairs to automotive body to includedisassembly and reassembly, exterior plastic and composite repairs, body part or panel replacement and preparation for refinish application.
* Reviewrepairorder or tracking label to verifywork to be performed.
* Remove and replace or restoredefective panels and other components as required.
* Applysurface coatings following applicable procedures and disposal processes.
* Finishallrepairsinaccordance with repair orderand to customer satisfaction.
* Complete and submit requiredcompleted repairdocumentation.
* Followallapplicablesafety and healthprocedures.
* Validdriver slicenseandsafe driving recordrequired.
* Abilityto drive vehicles with standard and automatictransmission.
* Abilityto work in a fast paced environment.
* Effectiveverbalcommunication and customerservice skills.
* Basiccomputer skillspreferred.
* Abilityto lift and carry up to 25 pounds (e.g., tools, equipment, etc.).
* Visionabilitiesrequiredincludeclose,distanceandcolorvision,depthperceptionandabilityto adjust focus.
* 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
* 1 3 years of collision and/or mechanical estimating experience preferred.
Primary Location:US-CO-Aurora-17500 E 32nd Ave
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Shift:Evening Job-Mon-Fri 2:00pm to 11:30pm