Automotive CAE Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Have you always wanted to work at a world-class company where you directly contribute to R&D projects* Advantage Resourcing is looking for an experienced CAE Engineer knowledgeable in automotive composite materials and crash analysis. This position will be 1st shift, Mon-Fri, and onsite at our direct client, an industry leading automotive company.
Put your experience, knowledge, and education to work for you with a company and industry that is truly innovative. Apply today!
Automotive CAE Engineer
* BS Degree in ME/AERO and a minimum of 10+ years of industry experience as an FEA CAE analyst using either LS-DYNA or ABAQUS. A PhD degree may substitute for industry experience. An MS degree may be substituted for 2 years of experience.
* Experience using pre-processor / post-processor tools (Hyperworks and/or Beta CAE) for full vehicle level CAE model construction, visualization and analysis preferred.
* Demonstrated capable of developing custom CAE methods for improved modeling and analysis required.
* Experience analyzing composite materials for crash worthiness preferred.
* Experience with advanced FE methods such as ALE, SPH, etc. preferred.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.