Automotive Customer Service Claims- Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription This position facilitates the resolution of customer complaints (includes all vehicles and online transactions) after a sale and is responsible for the timely and successful arbitration of vehicles between buyer and seller in accordance with auction and NAAA National Auto Auction Association policies.
* Review customer complaints and mechanic reports about vehicle condition.
* Receive vehicle inspections with repair estimates.
* Advise customers of Auction policy and the complaint and arbitration process and facilitate the resolution/negotiation between the two parties.
* Mediate dispute and negotiate repair and/or pricing of disputed vehicles in order to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution and in an effort to keep vehicles sold.
* Have awareness of and resolve after-sale problems.
* Interact with Auction sales personnel regarding information on vehicle sales, etc.
* Interact with various Auction departments for assistance with claim resolution
* Promote the Auction and its services with customers to gain additional business.
* Review customer claims to verify that they meet Manheim's National Arbitration policies and any account-specific guidelines; make/advise on financial decisions regarding arbitrations.
* Inform buyers and sellers on the process, cost, and timing for completion of all PSI or buyer claims.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of customer service experience.
* Valid Driver s License and safe driving record required.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-PA-Manheim-1190 Lancaster Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor