Automotive Inspector Entry Level
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Conducts inspections of incoming vehicles to detect damage, missing parts and mechanical problems; prepare and submit report of vehicle condition, repair/replacement cost estimates and related documentation.
* Conduct assessment of vehicle condition upon receipt noting any damage or repair required for frame, paint, engine, AC/heater operation, radio, navigation system, tires, etc.
* Prepare support documentation related to vehicle condition including vehicle identification data, condition description; repair costs estimates, photographs, etc.
* Maintain current knowledge of applicable labor rates, parts charges and manufacturer's updates; adhere to work instructions/procedures regarding inspections/documentation
* Conduct OVE courtesy walk around inspections
* Follow all applicable safety and health related procedures
* May be required to locate, start and move vehicles as directed
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* ASE certification or background in automotive repair, and cost estimating
* Knowledge ICAR Certifications preferred
* Valid Driver s License and safe driving record required
* Basic computer software skills required
* Ability to multitask required
* Must be detail oriented
* General knowledge of automotive body and mechanical work preferred
* Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear
* Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch and climb
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception
* Previous body shop experience, mechanical experience, estimating experience preferred
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit http://www.coxautoinc.com/.
Primary Location:US-CA-Anaheim-1320 N Tustin Ave
Job Level:Individual Contributor