Automotive Inspector Level 2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 2/2/2017
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
College Park, GA
Conducts inspections of incoming vehicles to detect damage, missing parts and mechanical problems; prepare and submit report of vehicle condition, repair/replacement cost estimates and related documentation. This position is Sunday-Thursday 2:00pm-11:00pm.
* Conduct assessment of vehicle condition upon receipt noting any damage or repair required for frame, paint, engine, AC/heater operation, radio, navigation system, tires, etc.
* Prepare support documentation related to vehicle condition including vehicle identification data, condition description; repair costs estimates, photographs, etc.
* Maintain current knowledge of applicable labor rates, parts charges and manufacturer's updates; adhere to work instructions/procedures regarding inspections/documentation
* Conduct OVE courtesy walk around inspections
* Follow all applicable safety and health related procedures
* May be required to locate, start and move vehicles as directed
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* ASE certification or background in automotive repair, and cost estimating
* Knowledge ICAR Certifications preferred
* Valid Driver s License and safe driving record required
* Basic computer software skills required
* Ability to multitask required
* Must be detail oriented
* General knowledge of automotive body and mechanical work preferred
* Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear
* Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch and climb
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception
* Previous body shop experience, mechanical experience, estimating experience preferred
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-GA-College Park-4900 Buffington Rd
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Evening Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing