Automotive Manufacturing Quality Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONA Global Automotive manufacturer is in need of an agile, motivated professional that will lead all aspect of the quality department and ensure customer satisfaction and continual improvements of the organization's quality management system. Company is based in 28 countries and has 125locations. Plant location is in beautiful part of state. Relocation provided.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
* Plans day to day departmental operations.
* Ensures policies, programs, plans, procedures and practices are carried out consistently and accurately.
* Evaluates and recommends changes in methods, sampling techniques and control procedures.
* Acts as liaison with other departments including production, engineering and sales.
* Estimates personnel needs and develops work methods to accomplish assigned work.
* Serves as Management Representative for ISO/TS 16949.
* Maintains communication with customers and suppliers to confer on specific quality issues and develops solutions.
* Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
* Performs those administrative activities necessary for the effective management of the department, including provision for the selection and development of employees, pay administration, budget administration, employee safety, employee counseling and motivation, organization goals and objectives, and planning, organizing, integrating, and measuring the work performed within the department and ensures adequate and continuous control is exercised over the activities affecting quality.
* May lead and direct the work of others.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
* Regular and predictable attendance.
* Self-directed with a high degree of self- motivation.
* Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A degree in engineering or engineering technology a MUST and some production or manufacturing experience, and accreditation as a quality engineer.
Security Required: No travel Percent: 0 Relocation Assistance: Yes