Automotive Parts Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DescriptionThis position is responsible for recon customer/vehicle replacement parts identification, order communication, storage and distribution to recon personnel. Additional duties may include maintaining inventories of shop tools and supplies.
Education & Specialized Knowledge:
* HighSchoolDiploma or equivalent preferred.
* Validdriver'slicenseandsafe driving record required.
* Abilityto drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
* Mechanicalaptitudewithknowledgeof bodywork, frame damage and minor mechanical repairs.
* Goodorganizational,interpersonalandcommunication skills.
* Customer focused with strong attention to detail.
* Regularlyrequiredto stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
* Frequentlyrequiredto stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
* Abilityto constantly enter and exit vehicles.
* Abilityto lift 1 - 15 pounds (i.e., starters, alternators, A/C units, etc).
* Manualdexterity,repetitivemotion tasks.
* Visionabilitiesrequiredincludeclose,distanceandcolorvision,depthperceptionandabilityto adjust focus.
Primary Location:US-SC-Darlington-1111 Harry Byrd Hwy
Job Level:Individual Contributor