Automotive Auction Parts Clerk
This position is responsible for posting all charges to sale vehicles accurately and efficiently, and assisting in various related departmental functions.
* Ensure that charges are accurately posted to vehicles in a timely manner.
* Document, classify, and track revenue leakage.
* Post transportation activity to Oracle via systematic form.
* Ensure proper documentation is provided to account coordinators for vehicle jackets.
* Provide supporting documentation for month-end accruals related to recon revenue.
* Cross-train for Requisitioning/Receiving responsibilities.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Basic Auction knowledge a plus.
* Knowledge of AS400 and basic accounting procedures preferred.
* Detailed knowledge of dealer, fleet/lease, and factory accounts and contracted rates required. Working knowledge of recon shop operations (i.e., mechanical, detail, and body) and AS400 recon menus.
* Effective communication skills and organizational skills required. Strong attention to detail and follow-through required.
* Ability to effectively adapt to and lead change.
* Ability to work with appropriate department to resolve any issues related to posting.
* Ability to operate adding machines and other office equipment (e.g., copier, fax machine, etc.).
* Basic computer skills (e.g., Windows, Excel) preferred.
* Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds.
* Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks; manual dexterity.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-7205 Campbellton Rd SW
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Shift:Evening Job-8am-5pm M-F Flexible