Automotive Parts Procurement Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for performing daily Central Purchasing functions, month-end procedures and various accounting duties.
PLEASE NOTE: MUST HAVE ACTUAL AUTO PARTS ORDERING EXPERIENCE - PREFERABLY DEALERSHIP PARTS PROCUREMENT EXPERIENCE
* Place and receive orders.
* Manage requisition and invoice (paper and electronic) workflow.
* Provide supporting documentation for month-end accruals related to purchasing.
* Serve as liaison with Shared Services Center.
* Make local buying decisions in the event of an emergency.
* Cross-train for posting responsibilities.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Basic Auction knowledge a plus.
* Knowledge of AS400 and basic accounting procedures preferred.
* Solid computer skills required.
* Effective communication skills and organizational skills required. Strong attention to detail and follow-through required.
* Working knowledge of supplier base, parts and supplies ordering, auction operations, and AS400 recon menus.
* Ability to effectively adapt to and lead change.
* Ability to operate adding machines and other office equipment (e.g., copier, fax machine, etc.).
* Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks; manual dexterity.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-IL-Matteson-20401 Cox Ave
Job Level:Individual Contributor