Automotive Product Trainer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
GP Sandy, a division of GP Strategies engages a wide variety of professionals to design and develop performance improvement/marketing programs for the Automotive OEMs.
Automotive Product Trainer
GP Sandy has a need for an Automotive Product Trainer in the Columbia, SC; Savannah, GA; or Jacksonville, FL area to lead the delivery of training, including sales, product knowledge and vehicle launch training. Training will be delivered throughout a semi regional territory of GM dealerships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conducts training courses in accordance with performance standards.
* Responsible for product training in GM Dealerships, with a territory of approximately 50 dealers.
* Conducts training for sales members of the GM dealerships and wholesale organization.
* Works with assigned Regional personnel to develop training schedules.
* Conduct training at group meetings and launch events
* Manage administrative duties including weekly scheduling, submitting course rosters, expense reports and activity reports in accordance with program policies
* 3-5 Retail Automotive/ Retail Sales experience
* In-depth knowledge of vehicle technology, light truck fundamentals: weight distribution, power team selection, trailering and light duty truck components.
* Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
* Computer literacy, experience with MS-Office, Windows and the Web.
* Organizational skills for proactively developing training schedules
* Ability to travel (primarily driving) extensively within the region, overnight travel will be required, 75%
* Must be able to satisfy requirements for pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and motor vehicle records check.
Must currently reside or be willing to relocate to the Columbia, SC; Savannah, GA; or Jacksonville, FL area. No relocation is offered with this position.
This is a full time position with benefits.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.