Automotive Program Manager 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY AUTOMOTIVE PROGRAM MANAGER
A tier one automotive supplier is looking for a Program Manager for their facility in Troy, MI. They are looking for someone to provide leadership and direction to the core teams and the staff of all support groups in setting and achieving program objectives for timing, cost, manufacturability, quality, localization, and customer satisfaction for the development and launch of new automotive lighting products.
* Performs lead role-the focal point-for product development and launch for both the customer (OEMs) and this suppliers products.
* Leads Core Team activities, including: planning new program launch; creating project schedules with key milestones; defining each functional area's deliverables; communicating plans, schedules, and changes; and generating consensus from the team.
* Understands all customer requirements for the project, communicates them to the team, and ensures that the team meets or exceeds them.
* Budgets, tracks, and controls all project costs in real time, ensuring that all chargeable costs are assigned to the customer, and obtaining management approval for all cost overruns.
We are specifically looking for the following skills:
* BachelorDegree in Engineering or related
* 5+ years of experience in program management, design, product development, engineering and manufacturing with automotive industry
* Must have experience with fuel tanks
* Must have experience with plastic injection molding or blow molding
* Must have done some business development
* Data analysis and problem solving experience
* Ability to monitor several program schedules and balance multiple priorities
Direct HIRE! They are offering great benefits and growth opportunities!