Automotive Reconditioning Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for overseeing and coordinating Reconditioning vehicles through the reconditioning fulfillment process. The Reconditioning Services Coordinator schedules, monitors and communicates all activities related to the reconditioning of these vehicles, verifies required information and paperwork, and performs appropriate data entry.
* Perform various clerical and administrative duties relating to vehicle recon fulfillment.
* Evaluate reconditioning needs and provide timely and accurate quotes.
* Perform walk around of the units and evaluate cosmetic reconditioning needed.
* Estimate cost for cosmetic repairs and discuss with customer to gain approval. Record the outcome in the appropriate tools.
* Manage customer s expectations of recon fulfillment activities through proactive communications.
* Coordinate with the reconditioning shop areas for vehicle repairs and post charges to appropriate account in a timely manner.
* Create and maintain charges associated with reconditioning fees related to these accounts.
* Build deep service relationships with customers.
* Respond to customer inquiries relating to assigned customer vehicles, provide quality service, and assist in resolving problems.
* Be knowledgeable of customer account agreements, vehicle files, verification of title information, records of the completion of reconditioning work, and other required information.
* Enter all pertinent information into AS400, AutoPoint, and other tools for approved work requested by customer.
* Utilize the AS400/VCF/AutoPoint systems to monitor and track vehicle repairs.
* Communicate and schedule repairs/enhancements with Recon Shop management.
* Monitor vehicle through reconditioning fulfillment process to ensure timeline commitment is met.
* Review completed work ensuring customer quality standards are achieved and/or exceeded.
* Soft sell additional services to dealers upon delivery of existing work.
* Follow up with customer to confirm completion and satisfaction.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* 4 years of clerical or administrative support experience required.
* Valid driver s license and safe driving record required.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
* Advanced computer software skills necessary.
* Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
* Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-7205 Campbellton Rd SW
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Shift:Evening Job-8am-5pm M-F Flexible