Automotive Technology Faculty
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
* Provide practical hands-on instruction to create an engaging learning environment.
* Employ instructional technology and active learning approaches in order to enhance the learning experience and achieve learning outcomes.
* Evaluate student academic performance using a variety of assessments and techniques.
* Participate in scheduled ATI activities.
* Stay current in subject matter through professional development.
* All other duties assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 5 or more years of recent work experience in the automotive repair industry.
* ASE Certification.
* Ability to create and maintain relationships.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work with adult learners from diverse backgrounds.
* Ability to organize and prioritize work flow.
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work independently.
What does Advanced Technology Institute (ATI) have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Small class sizes
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An adult-focused accelerated schedule
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.