Avaya Consultant 9/8/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: AVAYA CONSULTANT
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION - TELECOM
Key Job elements:
* Has good understating of IP telephony and VOIP terminologies/technologies like H.323, H.248, SIP, SBC's, T1 and E1 concepts.
* Knowledge of WAN, Routing, Switching, IPV4 and IPVG and IP services.
* Experience on Multi-Vendor OEM for Voice, Video & Call Center application integration.
* Monitor and ensure availability of Contact Center and Enterprise Telephony applications.
* Provide inputs for capacity management.
* Has good understanding of ITIL process and perform Incident, Problem and Change management.
* Perform Root Cause Analysis and perform procedures to eliminate the cause.
* Maintain and contribute to troubleshooting knowledgebase
* Perform trend analysis
* Add/Remove, test and deploy changes to features supported in the Contact Center and Telephony applications.
* Co-ordinate with OEM vendor to upgrade and patch the listed contact center applications
* Continuously review/Update operational documentation for Contact Center.
* Perform proactive monitoring, upgrade and patch management.
* Assist implementation team for new configurations and projects by providing inputs from steady state perspective.
* Identify appropriate support tool and recommend during implementation
* Identify components for proactive monitoring and preventive maintenance with health check periodically and also document the process/steps
* Avaya Communication Manger Core (ACM) and Gateway
* Avaya Modular Messaging (MM)
* Avaya One-X Portal
* Avaya Session Manager (ASM)
* Avaya System Manager (SMGR) and System Platform (SP)
* Avaya Application Enablement Services (AES)
* Avaya Interactive Voice Response (IVR) , Voice Portal (VP) and Enterprise Portal (AEP)
* Avaya Call Management System (CMS)
* Nice voice logger
* Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC)
* SIP trunking and Session border controllers (ACME / Avaya SBCE / Cisco CUBE).
Excellent Technical leadership skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at both a technical and business level
Excellent time management skills
Strong PC skills eg. MS Visio, Power Point, word, excel
Required: BE In Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications or Information Technology
Preferred certification: ACSS or ACE