Avionics Installer II (Job #1414)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY:
With moderate direction perform the removal/installation of basic to intermediate level avionics components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Perform intermediate level of wire making, bundling, and pre-pinning systems to be installed in VIP aircraft completions.
2. Perform wire routing and connect wiring to accessories, circuit breakers, connectors etc.
3. Prep and pin new systems terminations per manufacturer specifications, Comlux Aviation SOP, RSM, and FARs.
4. Reassemble aircraft interior, instrument panels, and avionics equipment bays following the successful installation of wiring avionics systems and components.
5. Properly document all removal and installations according to Comlux Aviation SOP and RSM.
6. Perform wire checks and system checks to ensure functionality of wiring installations.
7. Conduct some troubleshooting and functional tests of advanced systems.
8. Ensure all work documented properly, in a timely manner, signed off, and stowed.
9. Verify utilization of the most current blueprints, work order, and/or other such documents.
10. Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Avionics certification or technical training.
3. 3 years of similar or equivalent avionics experience and/or training in the business aviation industry or military.
4. Demonstrated ability to read, interpret, and understand blueprints.
5. Ability to read, write, and speak English.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Demonstrated ability to comprehend and retain OJT.
2. Must possess a mechanical aptitude and ability to read a multimeter and other required tools.