Avionics Installer III (Job #1413)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
Under limited direction, perform the removal/installation of senior level avionics components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics systems
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Perform intermediate level of wire making, bundling, and pre-pinning systems to be installed in VIP aircraft completions.
2. Utilizing increasing knowledge and experience perform wire routing and connecting wiring to accessories, circuit breakers, connectors, etc.
3. Prep and pin new systems terminations per manufacturer specifications, Comlux Aviation SOP, RSM, and FARs.
4. Reassemble aircraft interior, instrument panels, and avionics equipment bays following the successful installation of wiring avionics systems and components.
5. Properly document all removal and installations according to Comlux Aviation SOP and RSM.
6. Perform wire checks and system checks to ensure functionality of wiring installations.
7. Conduct troubleshooting and functional testing of advanced systems
8. Ensure all work is documented properly, in a timely manner, signed off, and stowed.
9. Verify that the most current blueprints, work order, and/or other such documents are being utilized.
10. Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Avionics certification or technical training.
3. 6 years of similar or equivalent avionics experience and/or training in the business aviation industry or military.
4. Demonstrated ability to read, interpret, and understand blueprints.
5. Ability to read, write, and speak English.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Demonstrated ability to comprehend and retain OJT.
2. Must possess a mechanical aptitude and ability to read a multimeter and other required tools.