This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
Jersey City, NJ
* Creation of data sources, data models, shorthands, portfolios, aggregations, free form and tabular report and workflows based on regulatory report requirements.
* Migration of Axiom components from one environment to another
* Perform unit testing and supporting SIT, UAT cycles
* Develop regulatory reports according to technical/functional specifications
* Participate and contribute to Unit/SIT/Dry-Runs/Production deployments
* BA/MSdegree in computer science
* 5-10years experience in technology (preferably with a Bank/FPO)
* 5+ years of experience with AxiomSL development/configuration
* Certification in AxiomSL Controller View product is optional but highly preferred.
* Knowledge of US Regulatory Reports - CCAR, FR Y9-C, and FR Y14-Q Reports would be helpful
* Strong Oracle PL-SQL background along with understanding of banking data attributes.
* Experience in Data warehousing projects would be preferable.